Vermont Barn Weddings
Sleepy Hollow Inn is a beautiful place to have your unique & special Vermont Barn Wedding. Our 17-sided Round Barn Event Center and Wedding Pavilion overlook a gorgeous view of Camel’s Hump. The wedding package also includes our Inn, which can accommodate up to 28 overnight guests. Your family and friends will enjoy the lovely grounds and over 30 miles of trails. Let Sleepy Hollow set a wonderful atmosphere for your special day!
Click one of the photos below to view a larger size!
Sleepy Hollow Wedding Facilities:
- 17-sided Event Barn (similar in size and shape to the Round Church in Richmond). Accomodates up to 165 guests. Open year-round (heated in winter, and air-conditioned in summer). The Round Barn has two bathrooms and a full kitchen.
- Eight bedroom Inn can accomodate up to 28 overnight guests and a two night stay is included in the wedding package.
- Our beautiful wedding pavilion is next to the Round Barn and is 40' x 40'. It can be used for the cocktail hour and bar area or is a great place to have your wedding ceremony, should the weather not cooperate. The Pavilion also includes a caterer's prep. area (20' x 10' with two countertops and electrical outlets).
- Camping area with four new Lean-tos and a Bonfire Pit with use of bathrooms and showers in the Inn.
- Butternut Cabin - a cabin with a magnificent view of Camel's Hump. It has 8 twin beds and is a 1 mile hike from the lodge.
- Use our gazebo for your wedding ceremony - right on the edge of our pond.
- Enjoy our wood fired sauna right on our pond - it holds up to 10.
- We have 877 acres of peace and quiet to enjoy and incorporate into your wedding. Take your group biking or hiking on our large trail system.
Vermont Barn Wedding Information
Booking now for 2016! Wedding and Event Prices
We still have a few 2015 open dates: Oct. 24th and Dec. 5th. Discounts on these 2 dates left. Email Molly for 2015 discounted prices.
To confirm the reservation, a non-refundable $500 deposit is required for all wedding reservations. We can hold Sleepy Hollow Inn, Round Barn Event Center, & Wedding Pavilion for 7 days as a courtesy. We require 50% of the total bill due eight months prior to event. This deposit is non-refundable.
Wedding Package Information:
Package includes the whole Inn for two nights, Round Barn, Pavilion and grounds. Details of the package are included below:
- Eight guest rooms for two nights included
- Private use of the upstairs and downstairs living rooms
- Private use of the dining room
- Private use of our wood-fired sauna
- Full breakfast included for all inn guests.
- Trail passes (skiing, snowshoeing, hiking or biking) for all inn guests.
Event Barn Rental
- Private use of our Round Barn Event Center and Sleepy Hollow Inn.
- Round Barn seats 165
- 40' x 40' Covered Pavilion next to the Round Barn
- Covered Catering Prep area
- Event Fee
- Use of up to 20 - 5 ft. round tables and 7- 4 ft. round tables and 180 wooden chairs.
- Use of Caterer's kitchen
- Use of two restrooms
- Four infra-red electric heaters are available in the pavilion. (Please note these will warm you if you stand close. However these heaters aren't capable of heating the entire pavillion, even with the sidewalls on. They are great for taking the chill off, though.)
- Side-walls for the pavilion are available for rent for $175.
- A brand new wedding gazebo for the ceremony
- Butternut Cabin available for up to 10 guests
- Campers are free (breakfast not included, can be added for an additional $15 charge)
- 100 white wedding chairs for the ceremony
Marriage License Form:
Photo by the Portrait Gallery