Vermont Barn Weddings
Sleepy Hollow Inn is a beautiful place to have your unique & special Vermont Barn Wedding. Our 17-sided Round Barn Event Center and Wedding Pavilion overlook a gorgeous view of Camel’s Hump. The wedding package also includes our Inn, which can accommodate your friends and family. All your guests will enjoy the lovely grounds and over 30 miles of trails. Let Sleepy Hollow set a wonderful atmosphere for your special day!
Click one of the photos below to view a larger size!
Sleepy Hollow Wedding Facilities:
- 17-sided Event Barn. Accomodates up to 165 guests. Open year-round (heated in winter, and air-conditioned in summer).
- The Round Barn has two bathrooms and a full kitchen.
- A two night stay in our cozy inn is included in the wedding package.
- Our beautiful wedding pavilion is next to the Round Barn and is 40' x 40'. It can be used for the cocktail hour and bar area and is a great place to have your wedding ceremony, should the weather not cooperate.
- The Pavilion also includes a caterer's prep. area (20' x 10' with two countertops and electrical outlets).
- Camping area with four new Lean-tos and a Bonfire Pit with use of bathrooms and showers in the Inn.
- Butternut Cabin - a cabin with a magnificent view of Camel's Hump. It has 8 twin beds and is a 1 mile hike from the lodge.
- Use our gazebo for your wedding ceremony - right on the edge of our pond.
- Enjoy our wood fired sauna right on our pond - it holds up to 10.
- We have 877 acres of peace and quiet to enjoy and incorporate into your wedding. Take your group biking or hiking on our large trail system.
Vermont Barn Wedding Information
We are all booked up for 2016.
Booking now for 2017! Wedding and Event Prices 2017
Prime 2017 wedding dates available are May 20th, 27th, June 10th, 17th, 24th, July 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, August 5th, 12th, Sept. 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, October 7th, 14th, 21st. The winter months are also fully open.
To confirm the reservation, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all wedding reservations. We can hold Sleepy Hollow Inn, Round Barn Event Center, & Wedding Pavilion for 7 days as a courtesy.
Wedding Package Information:
Package includes the whole Inn for two nights, Round Barn, Pavilion and grounds. Details of the package are included below:
- Eight guest rooms for two nights included (Max 22 people for 2017)
- Private use of the upstairs and downstairs living rooms
- Private use of the dining room
- Private use of our wood-fired sauna
- Full breakfast included for all inn guests.
- Trail passes (skiing, snowshoeing, hiking or biking) for all inn guests.
Event Barn Rental
- Private use of our Round Barn Event Center and Sleepy Hollow Inn.
- Round Barn seats 165. We recommend a max of 140 for winter weddings.
- 40' x 40' Covered Pavilion next to the Round Barn
- Covered Catering Prep area
- Event Fee
- Use of up to 20 - 5 ft. round tables and 7- 4 ft. round tables and 165 wooden chairs.
- Use of Caterer's kitchen
- Use of two restrooms
- Four infra-red electric heaters are available in the pavilion. (Please note these will warm you if you stand close. However these heaters aren't capable of heating the entire pavillion, even with the sidewalls on. They are great for taking the chill off, though.)
- Side-walls for the pavilion are available for rent for $175.
- A brand new firepit with swings around it.
- A beautiful wedding gazebo for the ceremony by the pond.
- Butternut Cabin available for up to 10 guests
- Campers are free (breakfast not included, can be added for an additional $15 charge)
- White wedding chairs for the ceremony
You can opt out of breakfast either morning. We will give a $200 refund per breakfast if you do not have the included breakfast. We would still offer coffee, tea and juice. If you have your own brunch on Sunday we would not charge the extra event fee, but would expect the 11am check out time. Additionally, we do not offer any cleaning or garbage removal for Sunday AM events.
Marriage License Form:
Photo by the North Photography