Sleepy Hollow’s Round Barn and Pavilion feature a majestic view of Vermont’s famed Camel’s Hump from the large reception area that can accommodate up to 165 guests. Have your wedding ceremony by the pond, cocktails under the pavilion and dance the night away in the 17 sided Round Barn. Included in our wedding package is a two-night stay in our eight distinctively decorated guest rooms. Each offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains or our pond. Awaken each morning to a delicious breakfast. We also allow camping for weddings and have a bonfire pit. Your guests will enjoy the lovely grounds and over 30 miles of trails where they can hike, bike or cross country ski. Let Sleepy Hollow set a wonderful atmosphere for your special day!
Sleepy Hollow Wedding Information
Please contact Rebecca Ryan, Event Coordinator, for questions or to set up a tour. Contact Now!
Wedding Package Information:
Package includes the whole Inn for two nights, Round Barn, Pavilion and grounds. Details of the package are included below.
- Eight guest rooms for two nights included (Max 22 people)
- Check in at 3pm and check out at 11am.
- Private use of the living rooms and dining room
- Breakfast included for all inn guests.
- Trail passes (skiing, snowshoeing, hiking or biking) for all wedding guests!
Event Barn Rental
- Private use of our Round Barn Event Center and Pavilion.
- Round Barn seats 165. We recommend a max of 140 for winter weddings.
- 40′ x 40′ Covered Pavilion next to the Round Barn
- Covered Catering Prep area
- Use of up to 20 – 5 ft. round tables and 7- 4 ft. round tables and 165 wooden chairs.
- Use of Caterer’s kitchen
- Use of two restrooms
- 100% of the electricity for your wedding is from SOLAR POWER!
- A fire pit with swings around it.
- A beautiful wedding gazebo for the ceremony by the pond.
- Butternut Cabin available for up to 8 guests
- Camping is free (breakfast not included, can be added for an additional $15 charge)
- White wedding chairs for the ceremony
- The grounds are open for mt. biking/hiking/nordic skiing and tickets are included for all your guests!
Wedding Coordinator: Rebecca Ryan
Booking: To confirm the wedding reservation, a non-refundable 50% payment is required. We can hold Sleepy Hollow Inn, Round Barn Event Center, & Wedding Pavilion for free for 7 days as a courtesy.
Liquor License: One of the most common questions we get is about liquor licenses. We do not have a liquor license so we follow the Vermont State Liquor guidelines. You need to hire a bartender with a Vermont State Liquor License to serve here. Your bartender or catering company need to submit their liquor license to us and to the town of Huntington two weeks before your event. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Marriage License Form: Please submit this form to the Town of Huntington if you plan on registering your marriage in Huntington. You can email it to Heidi Racht at email@example.com or mail it to 4930 Huntington Rd. Huntington, VT 05462.
Click here to download the Marriage License Form